Rodenstock HR Digaron-W Lenses
The lens series HR Digaron-W with an image circle from 90 mm to 125 mm is the first choice for large sensors from 37x49mm up to 36x56mm or 40x54mm and for technical cameras.
HR Digaron-W special features:
- Resolution up to 100 line pairs/mm, pixel size up to 5 μm.
- The open aperture is free of vignetting and can be used as a working aperture.
- Excellent imaging performance at working apertures from 5.6 to 8.
- To avoid blurring and color fringing caused by the sensor protection glass, the calculation of the optical design includes a 2mm thick sensor glass.
- Perfect symmetric reproduction due to a special adjustment of the optical elements.
- Thanks to the retro focus design of the wide-angle lenses there is no additional light fall-off and no color fringing on the sensors with micro lenses due to extremely oblique light incidence.
- Enough space left for camera movement between lens and sensor even with short focal lengths.
|Focal Length||Aperture||Image Circle for scale||Recommended working f-stop||Recommended scale range|
|32mm||f/4||90mm||5.6-8||∞ – 1/20|
|40mm||f/4||90mm||5.6-8||∞ – 1/10|
|50mm||f/4||90mm||5.6-8||∞ – 1/10|
|70mm||f/5.6||100mm||5.6-8||∞ – 1/10|
Comparison of focal lengths:
|Lens||Sensor Types and sensor sizes|
|IQ 140||IQ 160, IQ 180|
|IQ 250||IQ 260, IQ 280|
|HR Digaron-S 32mm||26mm||25mm||21mm|
|HR Digaron-S 40mm||33mm||31mm||28mm|
|HR Digaron-S 50mm||41mm||39mm||33mm|
|HR Digaron-S 70mm||57mm||54mm||47mm|
|Focal Length||Aperture||Shutter Size||Dimensions (mm)||Weight|