This year, our alternative to the Photography Show will be a special one day event here at Linhof Studio on Wednesday 22nd February. Highlights will include:
- Two talks by Joe Cornish
- Eddie Ruffell, MD of Lee Filters, joins Joe Cornish and Paula from Linhof Studio for a unique debate and Q & A session in this, their 50th Anniversary year. Together they offer over 150 years of Photographic experience.
- Pre bookable individual 30 minute sessions with the Hasselblad X1D and Hasselblad representative.
- New 2017 UK Product Launch for Linhof Studio
- Many NEW Photokina launched products from represented companies will be seen for the first time in the UK at the open Day.
- Unrepeatable offers & fun prize draw with items from Linhof, Lee Filters, Paramo, Hasselblad and more. Click here for offers and HERE for prize draw
Come and join in the fun by the sea and avoid the Birmingham rush this year.
We anticipate demand to be high for this day, and for this reason a small charge of £40 will be made, refundable against any purchase made on the day.
Please click here
which will allow you to email us which of the following events you would like to attend (subject to availability)
– Joe Cornish talk 1
– Joe Cornish talk 2
– Q&A Expert Panel
– Hasselblad X1D one to one session
– General Open Day Only
We will confirm your booking and forward a sagepay link to confirm your booking.
Please look at the timetable for bookable events