Rodenstock HR Digaron-S Lenses
The Rodenstock HR Digaron-S lenses with a 70mm image circle (80mm for a focal lengths of 180mm) for sensor sizes from 24x36mm up to 33x44mm provide excellent sharpness and brilliance already from open aperture (f/4 to f/5.6). For reduced camera movement they are also recommended for sensor sizes up to 37x49mm and without any camera movement even for sensor sizes up to 36x56mm or 40x54mm
HR Digaron-S special features:
- Resolution up to 100 line pairs/mm, pixel size up to 5 μm.
- The open aperture is free of vignetting and can be used as a working aperture.
- Excellent imaging performance at working apertures from 5.6 to 8.
- To avoid blurring and color fringing caused by the sensor protection glass, the calculation of the optical design includes a 2 mm thick sensor glass.
- Perfect symmetric reproduction due to special adjustment of the optical elements.
- Thanks to the retro focus design of the wide-angle lenses there is no additional
- light fall-off and no color fringing on the sensors with micro lenses due to extremely oblique light incidence.
- Enough space left for camera movement between lens and sensor even with short focal lengths.